PDI Complaint 1044-2018 for Chilean Adoptees

PDI Complaint 1044-2018 for Chilean Adoptees




    Brief report of the information you have gathered regarding your pre-adoptive history.

    Do you have biological or adoptive siblings who come from Chile? If your aswer is yes, please provide at least the origin and adoptives names, also incorporating the date of birth.

    Have you participated in search processes of your family of origin? If yes, please inform through which person or organization you did it with for example: "Servicio Nacional de Menores" (SENAME) or another?

    The story that you knew about your adoption process is consisten with what was stated by the members of your family of origin?

    If you do NOT have contact yet with your biological family, do you want to participate in the process of “Búsqueda de orígenes”? (Servicio Nacional de Menores SENAME)

    It will be appreciated to accompany as many number of supporting documents as you can gather, such as copies of identification documents, birth and / or child-baring, copies of the judgment and travel authorization certificates, document of payment mate for fees for adoption, letters sent to the adoptive parents, etc.

    These documents must be sent in PDF format with a maximum of 20 megabytes.

    Or as an attachment to the email "adopcionesirregulares@investigaciones.cl, with a maximum of 20 megabytes. (You can send a second email incorporating another file making present that it is the continuation of a previous one)

    In case of finding coincidences of your case with other complainants and / or if you wish to participate in a search process of origins, you will be contacted via email by the pertinent entity.

    It is important to point out that providing information as a complainant does not disqualify you from carrying out a parallel legal action, in particular a criminal complaint, as a plaintiff in the case, noting the existence of CAUSA ROL 1044-2018, followed by the Ilma. Court of Appeals of Santiago.

    To enter a CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, you must grant sponsorship to a lawyer, for which you can contact:
    - Instituto Nacional de Derechos Humanos - INDH
    - Corporación de Asistencia Judicial – Oficina de Derechos Humanos
    - Clínicas Jurídicas
    - Private Lawyer of your trust

    Translate »
    error: Content is protected !!